Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yabba Dabba Doo 5k

The nearby town of Stewart has a local 5k with minimal participation. Each year for the past four years I have run in the race. The past three years Airclaws has been a sponsor. We enter a team of walkers and a team of runners. There will be a lot of people at the race representing Airclaws. However because we are committed to our Laos Language class, I am not participating today. But what a beautiful day for a race! It is cool and sunny. I wish I was there at the race. Hopefully everyone will represent.
I ran a strong one mile this morning. That means that except for Tuesday, I've run every day this week again. Yay!!

This picture was taken on a trail between Dow Lake and Sells Park. I cropped out someone who is not in our Muddy Buddy group. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment