Monday, May 17, 2010

Another closing

This whole red shirt thing is really starting to get on my nerves. I've been enjoying the free time but now it's starting to cramp my training.

Today was day 3 at home. I was planning on sticking to my regular training schedule which meant cycling today. I had spent the afternoon painting and didn't feel like cycling but I was determined to stick to my schedule. So I headed out to the fitness center and this is what I found:


(In case you can't see what it says, the green sign says "Due to the current situation in Bangkok, the entrance exit is now closed". The other sign says "Exchange Tower is closed on Monday 17th May 2010).

Doh!

I had a hankering for a beer and burger after painting all afternoon so I headed to a little place on Soi 18 that has just that. Maybe the fitness center will be open tomorrow in which case I can get my cycling in then.

I did end up doing speed work yesterday at the park so I got in an extra run this week. Yay!

Our school is closed for the week too...finally. Maybe this week I can really focus on my training. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment