Monday, May 17, 2010

Mmm Donuts

I am such a sucker for donuts. I don't buy them and I don't put myself in tempting situations. This morning I walked into the office with my Ezekiel bread english muffin with egg as Devonna walked out of the office having left behind a BOX of donuts. Ostensibly the donuts are for the skinny guys who work here. Unfortunately, those guys are all in Lewisburg, WV for the week.
Now, I've only had half of a cream filled chocolate topped donut. And half of another cream filled donut. I'm starting to feel a little bit sick. So much sugar.......(I need a Homer head drooling here)
Because of that, (eating the donut) I am going to run today. Maybe it will make me feel better.
What do you think?

This evening I am driving with Alison and Marjorita to Cincinnati for Philip's surgery that is scheduled to happen Tuesday morning. Alison got a sweet price at the Millenium Hotel on Priceline. There is a gym. I'm not sure if I'll work out but I will let you know if I do.

On another note, I am playing a free scrabble game on my iphone called Words With Friends. If any of you are interested in playing with me my user name is NatalieTevis. After you download the game you can search for me.

2 comments:

  1. I signed up for the scrabble game. It's your turn. I made a nice score of 32 with 'moving'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for signing up to play. Alison is now addicted too!

    ReplyDelete