Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rainy runs

So what keeps you motivated?

I decided (as many of you know) that I won't drink coffee if I don't go running. That limits my coffee to a few days a week and keeps me motivated to run. This morning was like Saturday morning- I got up at 5:30, put on my running stuff... and then saw that it was raining. Not storming, but raining nonetheless.

I would have gotten back in bed if it wasn't for the coffee rule. I did make it a short run, only a mile, but I made it a speed-work mile, switching between sprinting and jogging. I hate those, but they're great for a short run.

Thanks for keeping up with the posts- it definitely keeps me motivated.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I love the coffee idea. So simple but works well because you've picked something you really like and can control. You've got me thinking of ways to tap into that concept. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete