Wednesday, May 5, 2010

84 and SUNNY!

Wow! How pretty is it today??

I met my goal on Monday. I ran without stopping for ONE mile. Yay me!! My goal for next week is two miles without stopping. After work I'm going for a run. It is so pretty out that I would love to go to Strouds or Sells but it is still super wet so I'm going to stay on Eddy Road and do a few laps.
Tomorrow I'm talking Shonda into going for a run with me. Maybe in her neighborhood or if there is a trail, perhaps along the river.
Next week, hopefully, I'll be able to do a loop trail in Sells Park. And if it is dry enough I will take my Trek for a spin.

I am really getting my head around running again. Monday I bought new socks and a new running shirt. Thursday I'm going to Front Runner to pick out new road shoes. The Mizunos I'm running in now are pretty worn out. I subscribed to Runners World and Fitness. Hmmm what's left to do??
Oh yeah, run.... (hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment