Thursday, May 20, 2010

Not getting my run in

This whole protesting-turned-rioting thing has really cramped my training. I can't go to the cycling class or the big park. Tomorrow I'm heading out of town to stay with a friend in the next province to the north. I'm taking my running shoes and shoes for K, who will be there also. (She hasn't been able to get back to her apt since Sat, it's near the protest site.) We'll hopefully get a few runs in over the weekend.

Here's a photo I found of some of us running the 2008 Pig Run, 5 years after our first race. Congrats to those of you who have run the Pig Run every year!

1 comment:

  1. Jules-I have never had such a good excuse for not running as you have right now! Good for you for still trying. Btw, will your shoes fit K? Lol.

    ReplyDelete