Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Little Behind...

Hey Everybody!
I know this is my first post sorry I'm a little behind on that. I have been keeping up with reading the posts though. Its been fun hearing all the comments and the pictures are great! I have been running I just haven't been posting it, this is my first time ever posting a blog message so I admit I have been procrastinating a bit.

Anyway, Jeff and I got our run in Monday, at an OSU park in Columbus. I got to break in the new shoes :) Jeff took me to Front Runner to get officially decked out in running gear. (And thanks to Nat I already had a good running shirt lol) That was an experience I felt like i was going to drive the guy at Front Runner crazy because I'd come back and say well these are nice but this is not comfortable or these are heavy, the backs on these are too high, the front of this one hits the ground too hard etc. he he BUT after about 1 hr 1/2 I found a winner!! I felt so silly but Jeff helped me realize it was ok to be pickey like that you want your shoes to be comfortable. And they are! I love them, its like I'm not wearing shoes, which to me is awesome. Our first run was a 2 mile around the park, it was a pretty nice track, weather was a bit wet but it felt good out. I also did a 2 mile on my own yesterday, I made a running schedule and hope to incorporate biking next week after I get mine back in riding condition.
Look forward to hearing more from everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you! I think you guys ran a track near my place...if it was on the same road as Front Runner. Congrats on the shoes as well, they make such a difference. Hope to see you both more on the blog now that the first time jitters are over. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Shonda. I can't wait til we can all run together!

    ReplyDelete