Saturday, May 22, 2010

And the Winner Is...

So, I figured it only appropriate to show the winner after Z's Front Runner visit Monday. It down came to these two and the Nike pair on the right won out. I loved the instinctual response she mentioned early this week, "It doesn't feel like I'm wearing shoes!" Few running shoes give you that feeling while you're running and so I had a hunch she might pick those.

And yes, SRS, we did run twice around a nice, well marked, very clean 1.05 mile loop east of Front Runner on Lane on the right (coming from FR). It circles OSU owned softball fields and some really nice sand volleyball courts (note to self - great courts for a group summer visit to S&F's place). Well, decent training week - 2 miles Mon, 1.5 miles + 1 hr killer at the gym Tuesday. Missed yesterday's run so I'm hoping for tonight before sundown. Hang in there everybody, keep it up! 7/25 will be here before we know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment