Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pit In My Stomach...

So, I'm asking myself... what is this pit in my stomach? Is it the leftover macaroni and cheese with scallops that I just ate for lunch while watching The Office? No, that was freaking amazing knock your socks off main course mac & cheese (from dinner with Z in McConnelsville last night). Ok, is it my slight apprehension that now I won't be able to run before dinner from all the rich, buttery, creamy goodness I just had? Well, I must say... I'm feelin' a little sketchy at the moment. But, no, the pit in my belly, the butterflies in my stomach are because this is one of my only instances of participation in a blog of any kind in any way ever. I'm not anti-blog (no matter what Natalie tells you, ctm) but I think I am just too OCD. I always have that feeling of, "I just can't keep up!!"

But, I must say this is a REALLY good idea! Thanks for all the posts, the motivation, the peer pressure... I love it. Ran twice this week, between 2-3 miles each time, and will run again tonight before dinner (mac & cheese permitting). Keep it up boys and girls! FYI, in case you haven't heard, Z & I are official!!! (officially registered that is, wink, wink... what did you think?! He he he) Team name - "A Tornado Made of Arms, Legs and Fingernails"... We're both stoked. In case she doesn't post this week, Z ran 2 miles Thursday, too, and finished her MB training schedule she showed me yesterday. Way to go on the setup Jules. Later.

3 comments:

  1. P.S. Mac & cheese?! Pshht, I should have known, mac and cheese can't stop my Saturday three-miler!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog club. I like thinking about what I could write in a post while I'm running. It makes the run more interesting. And it doesn't actually take very long to write. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to post in the diary! I can't wait to hear all about your feelings and concerns.

    ReplyDelete