Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's June First!

We are getting close to the start of our official Muddy Buddy training. How is everyone doing so far? This Thursday is the last of my first round of sessions with Jolene (my personal trainer, in case you forgot) I'm going to sign up for six more sessions. Thursday we are working on legs again. Plyometrics this time. I'll let you know how it goes.
I ran 3 miles on the treadmill at the gym after lifting today. BORING!!!! I forget how hard it is to do that. Although if you have access to one, Ben, it might help with your shin splints.
Friday night Will and I are attending our first meeting with the Columbus Laotian Cong.




Saturday morning Shonda and I are going to be able to run together for the first time in a long time. Maybe next week, Shonda, I can bring my bike up and we can run and ride.





I'm thinking of running 6 miles on Sunday. Anyone interested??







P.S. Will and I are officially on the Theocratic Ministry School in the Laotian Cong.

5 comments:

  1. 1. Please let me know when you have your first talk!! Congrats

    2. Can't wait to run together!

    3. I've been wanting to post a picture of our first MB--will try to do so tonight/tomorrow...in our "sheriff"outfits. ha ha.

    4. Bike sounds great--maybe I can get mine tuned up by then and we can ride together on that bike path!!

    5. Would love to do 6 with you, but probably can't. D. should be in shape for it though. I would do 4 though....I will plan on 4 on Sunday at the Zoo. I thought about going there right when they open at 9 am and running through the zoo--I don't know the mileage, but could go 45 minutes.....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running through the zoo sounds really cool! Try to get pics and post about that if you do it.
    Yeah it is a nice shirt :-)
    Back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I think we look amazing in this picture!!

    ReplyDelete