Monday, June 21, 2010

Wallkill schedule

Thanks for the reminders, I have to keep in mind I'm training for something and not just putzing around.

Last week on Monday I sprained my ankle on my morning run- I was doing sprints and just came down wrong. It hurt like the dickens but turned out to be pretty light, and after a day I was walking w/o a limp. But I didn't run all last week.

I'm running 2 miles on Monday (wind sprints), 3-4 on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. Tuesday mornings is swimming for 20-30 minutes, I don't know the distance. And Wednesday after work I'm trying to hit the bike for about 10-15 miles.

One thing I've noticed though is that it's hard to push myself. I feel like I'm doing all of this at a snail's pace. Any tips?

(Shinsplints are gone, too, for now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment