Monday, June 21, 2010

Brian Regan?

So I have to find some way to visit my folks before I totally leave Wallkill on July 29th. Brian Regan is playing near Boston the Friday before our race on Sunday. I'll probably head up there on Friday, stay with my parents Friday night, and head back to New York on Saturday afternoon.

Anybody else interested in that? I know you'all are probably not interested in adding 8 hours of drive time to your trip from OH- is it cool that I see you guys Sat night and Sunday? I'll probably take Monday off as well, if you'll be around.

Let me know what the schedule is like for that weekend, because I really want this all to work out the best.

3 comments:

  1. Your plan should be fine although you will need to be back by Sat afternoon to pick up the packet in NYC. I think we all have to go together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder. If I end up going I'll be sure to be in the city by 3:00. I'm leaning toward not, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ben, are you planning on camping with us Saturday night at the park? Would love to hang out. S

    ReplyDelete