Sunday, July 25, 2010

Marvelously Muddy

It's funny to post about the race after talking all about it earlier. I don't have to say how awesome it was...you already know. As for Jeff and Lyndsey, we missed you guys. You would've loved it.

So I'm sitting here, hours after what I thought was a thorough shower, still noticing dirt in various places. But don't get me wrong, I'm not annoyed in the least. I smile each time and try to imagine at which point while crawling through the mud did that piece of dirt get in that little crevice.

How about for our next race everyone comes to Chiang Mai! Are you free in December? lol

1 comment:

  1. Would love to race in CM. Not sure about December though.....hmmmmm.....will think about it!

    Hope you are enjoying GV; more exciting than Jersey hey? lol. You still have a lot of neat things left on your American sojourn (can't really say "trip home" anymore can I?).

    btw....my butt is a tad sore

    ReplyDelete