Monday, July 19, 2010

Is anyone still checking?

Hey guys. Not sure if anyone is still checking on the blog or not. I've been trying to run as much as I can since I've been here. Two days after I touched down in NY I found a road to run on near Patterson. It was a gravelly road that ran along 2 small lakes...felt like running in Athens. A light rain started which felt nice and I loved hearing the sound of rain hitting the leaves of the trees. It was a great run!

Since then I've run a few times around where my parents live and near my brother's house. Half my motivation to run is to keep the weight down while enjoying all my local favorites...Chipotle, Elliot Ness, Sierra Nevada, Pizza Cottage, etc.

So, I'm feeling fairly good about the race. It's gonna be a good time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm checking, but I don't have too much to write. Too busy wrapping up things here at Wallkill. See you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete