Thursday, July 29, 2010

After

I hope you are enjoying the pictures. I want to write about funny things that I heard people say while racing such as "I HATE BIKING" but I've not had much time to sit and write. In case you haven't heard this is the HOTTEST summer on record since recordings of temperature began in 1880. We've been swamped at work. And now I have to hire a new secretary. We have an interview today and Monday.
So you can feel my pain, this is my schedule for today:
(and I've been up since 5:45)
1. Work out at 8
2. Take Huck to the vet at 9:40 because he is about to scratch himself to pieces.
3. Supposed to be working in the office because Cheryl took today off to get ready for the convention.
4. Pack for the convention
5. Interview at 3
6. Take Huck to Ryan and Melissa's
7. Leave for Charleston by 6
Hmmm....
I'll check in next week.
Have a great weekend and I'll be seeing most of you in C-Town!!
Nat

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got everything done without any complications. Enjoy the DC!

    ReplyDelete