Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Race

We are 89 days away from the Muddy Buddy. Have you started training yet? What's your running schedule? Do you have running partners? Do you run to music?

Those are some topics you can post about. I guess I'll start.

I've been mildly cleansing and it's ridiculously hot even at 6am. So I've backed off running lately. However, I'm getting back into a schedule on May 1st. I'm planning on running 3 days a week (Sun, Wed, Fri) and cycling at the gym 2 days a week (Mon, Wed).

I generally don't have a partner to run with. Once in a while I'll run with one of the other teachers at work. But that hasn't happened in awhile. I run with music and love getting lost in the songs. Of course since I haven't been running regularly lately the first few weeks will likely be painful. Once I get in a good running schedule my groove kicks in and the runner's highs come.

No comments:

Post a Comment