Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Wednesday night

I'm noting that it is Wednesday night because although my clock says it's ...um....10:43, I am still awake. I should be asleep by now. My alarm will go off (or is it come on?) at 5:00am. My last workout with Jolene as my personal trainer is tomorrow. Next week I start Basic Training, both the beginner class and the advanced class. Mon-Thurs to the gym go I at a very early time of 6:00am.
I talked Marjorita into the beginner class. Alison will pay session by session. I am looking forward to their reaction. Do you want to know what it is? .... Oh well. I'll tell you anyway.

The Hocking Hills Indian run is coming up. David Swartz is running it with me. Melissa will do it as well, I think. One of these days I will actually go running.

How is your healthy lifestyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment